Poll results for bcslug
b***@yahoogroups.com
2006-01-30 12:56:18 UTC
The following bcslug poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: What Should Be Name Of The BLUG ?

there is need to change name of BLUG coz it has copyrights
issues with BLUG(Banglore LUG). People from other LUGs are
also suggesting to change its name due above reason.

If you are not satisfied with options given below
please feel free to suggest new name on our mailing list.

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- CSLUG (Computer Science GNU/Linux Users Group), 7 votes, 46.67%
- BLUG (BCS/MCS GNU/Linux Users Group), 1 votes, 6.67%
- BMLUG, 2 votes, 13.33%
- CSSLUG (Computer Science Student's GNU/Linux Users Group), 5 votes, 33.33%

INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- CSLUG (Computer Science GNU/Linux Users Group)
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.co.uk
- ***@gmail.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@gmail.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.co.in
- BLUG (BCS/MCS GNU/Linux Users Group)
- ***@vsnl.net
- BMLUG
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.co.in
- CSSLUG (Computer Science Student's GNU/Linux Users Group)
- ***@Gmail.com
- ***@gmail.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@gmail.com
- ***@yahoo.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bcslug

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

Yahoo! Groups Links

bcslug-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Shirish Agarwal
2006-01-30 15:32:56 UTC
Message: 15
Date: 30 Jan 2006 12:56:18 -0000
From: bcslug
Subject: Poll results for bcslug
The following bcslug poll is now closed. Here are the
POLL QUESTION: What Should Be Name Of The BLUG ?
there is need to change name of BLUG coz it has copyrights
issues with BLUG(Banglore LUG). People from other LUGs are
also suggesting to change its name due above reason.
If you are not satisfied with options given below
please feel free to suggest new name on our mailing list.
CHOICES AND RESULTS
- CSLUG (Computer Science GNU/Linux Users Group), 7 votes, 46.67%
- BLUG (BCS/MCS GNU/Linux Users Group), 1 votes, 6.67%
- BMLUG, 2 votes, 13.33%
- CSSLUG (Computer Science Student's GNU/Linux Users Group), 5 votes, 33.33%
INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- CSLUG (Computer Science GNU/Linux Users Group)
- BLUG (BCS/MCS GNU/Linux Users Group)
- BMLUG
- CSSLUG (Computer Science Student's GNU/Linux Users Group)
Hi all,
Oops, sorry if I didn't poll before. My vote goes with CSLUG
and/or BLUG as its shorter than CSSLUG & both are more apt to the cause.
--
Shirish Agarwal
Life is a dream Enjoy it!