[ILUG-BOM] [Announce] OpenHouse 2006 at CDAC (earlier known as NCST)
Sriram N
2006-02-14 05:51:03 UTC
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:12:26 +0530
Subject: [ILUG-BOM] [Announce] OpenHouse 2006 at CDAC (earlier known as NCST)
Forwarding without prejudice.
--> Vinayak H
------------------------------
Hi,
We are organising an open house at CDAC Mumbai (NCST) on 18th Feb.
During this we will be demonstrating a number of R&D projects that we
are working on, along with presentations on the various divisions,
courses, and a career advice desk. It will be a good opportunity for you
and your friends to find out about advanced areas such as natural
language processing and interact with people working in this area.
Do visit us during the event, and also spread the word around to others
http://www.cdacmumbai.in/openhouse/2006/
<http://www.cdacmumbai.in/openhouse/2006/>
- Sasi

bcslug-***@yahoogroups.com