[Commercial] Windows Internals and Device Driver Batch ( Starting on Feb 4th )
Concepts Systems
2006-01-30 13:07:01 UTC
Hello,

With a growing demand for Windows System Professionals, we are pleased to
announce a new weekend batch of “Windows Internals and Device Drivers” for
working professionals and Engineers.
Course Highlights:
* Windows Internals
It includes topics related key components of system like
- Thread scheduling, I/O, memory management,
- Windows Security
- Debugging using WinDbg which explores a lot of windows internals.
- So on....
* Windows Device Driver
It deals with important driver-building and designing mechanisms
- Windows Driver Model and development
- PnP Concepts
- Storage Stack
- Device Driver building, debugging, writing installer.
- Synchronization, Interrupts, PnP Filter drivers.
- So on....
Starting Date : 4th Feb. 2006
Duration : 2.5 months
Timings : Saturday and Sunday 03:00 PM – 06:00 PM
Venue : Concepts Systems, Pune
About 'Concepts Systems'
Concepts Systems Educational Services has always been in forefront for
providing software professionals and aspirants with best-of-the-breed
technologies which ensure that professionals/students remain on the cutting
edge of technology and continue to win their goals. High Quality training
from experienced Systems Experts is the hallmark of our training division.
If you have any queries feel free to call us on 020-25381126 or mail us at
<http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=***@conceptssys.com&
YY=95300&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b> ***@conceptssys.com
<http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=***@conceptssys.com>
Please note that seats are limited and entrance is allowed on
first-come-first-serve basis.
Thanks & Regards,
Vasudha B

Vasudha B.
Course Coordinator
***@conceptssys.com
<http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=***@conceptssys.com>

Concepts Systems Educational Services Division
Nirmal Complex, Near Vanaz Corner Bus Stop,
Pune – 411038.
Maharashtra, India.

www.conceptssys.com <http://www.conceptssys.com/>
Phone: +91-020-2538 1126