Amateurish attempt at testing Gparted
Shirish Agarwal
2006-01-17 18:29:51 UTC
Hi all,
I know I've not been as active as could be. The reasons are far too many to enumerate but have been following the mails with interest. I hope we have some people from BLUG who can be there for the CMDA exhibition. Also congratulations are in order to Swapnil Kamble for his project.
The main reason for writing the mail is to talk about my amateurish attempt at helping realize the Gparted - Live CD (Gnome Partition Editor) as well as Gparted itself. I made a lot of blunders while using the bugzilla but now after using it for sometime a little wiser perhaps. I hope to give this atleast 6-8 months as well as hope to contribute more to the Gnome desktop as that's something I like.
As always any suggestions to improve are most welcome.

--
Shirish Agarwal
Life is a dream Enjoy it!

Yahoo! Groups Links