[29-03-06] CSLUG Meeting
Amit Karpe
2006-03-27 14:27:32 UTC
Hi all ,
We announce that comming Wednesday we have Meeting at Pune University .
( CSLUG -> Computer Science Linux User Group . )

Agenda / Talk will be

1) CSLinux Project discusion ( by CSLUG team )
We are developing Computer Science GNU/Linux Distribution .
So planing and delegation of work will be decided at Meeting .
We want more more contributer for this project .

Time: 5:30 pm onwards
Date: 29-03-06
Place: Pune University .
( Exact address will be inform very soon .)
Contact number -:
Amit Karpe 9226745408.
Archis Gore 9371058022 .

Thanks