[25-03-06] CSLUG Meeting
Amit Karpe
2006-03-21 11:22:20 UTC
Hi all ,
We announce that comming Saturday we have Meeting at Alchemist .
( CSLUG -> Computer Science Linux User Group . )

Agenda / Talk will be

0) Kernel / Module Programming Introduction part 2 ( by Vijay Jadhav )
1) "Newbies To Poweruser " ( by Amit Karpe )
2) CSLinux Project discusion ( by Archis Gore )
3) Q & A .

PS: Please give suggestion for new talk .
If any one from you like to give talk let us know .

Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 am
Date: 25-03-06
Place: Alchemist
1196/B , Ghole Road,Sruti Chambers ,
Near Tukaram Paduka Chowk , Pune - 411005 .
Contact number -: Amit Karpe 9226745408.

Thanks
--
Amit.

bcslug-***@yahoogroups.com