Confirmation: PLUG meeting for Feb. 2006
sudhanwa Jogalekar
2006-02-09 20:27:31 UTC

PLUG meeting for Feb. 2006 is scheduled on "Saturday Feb. 11, 2006, 4
pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor (room no. may change depending on the no of participants)
Time 4 pm

Agenda:
A. Discussions about the events:
1. CMDA exhibition on 19-22 Jan.
2. GNUNIFY 2006 : 4-5 Feb.

We will get feedback and updates from both the events from volunteers
as well as attendees.

B. Talk by Anand Kulkarni about the computer based learning software
they (Sarvangin Vikas Sanstha) have developed.

Any other coming up during the meeting.

We will be getting CD sets for the people who have already booked them
during the events. Please collect the CDs. If anybody wants to book
any CDs, please send a mail to me or Dexter. We will try to get them.

T Shirts are also available now. Price Rs. 150/-

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting.

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.

Thanks and regards.

Yahoo! Groups Links

bcslug-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/