Some help regarding compiling a source tarball
Archis Gore
2006-02-15 11:44:24 UTC
Dear friends,

Can someone visit www.svgalib.org and try to
compile their source tarball? And if possible, send me
a tarball'ed binary?

The problem is, I tried compiling it and there's
some preprocessor error on my system. In the meantime,
I'm finding a precompiled RPM for Fedora so if you
find that, mail me. It's kinda urgent.

It's something similar to swapnil's library but
doesn't use X. It's more like the old-school C
graphics libraries so it can work on virtual
terminals. The college wants to use their old
low-resource PCs using this for graphics.

Even if you can give me a binary compiled tree,
I'll make an RPM out of it.

Yours faithfully,
Archis

bcslug-***@yahoogroups.com