Please migrate to the new group
Archis Gore
2006-03-20 06:25:06 UTC
Dear BCSLUGies,

This is a final call for everyone to migrate to
the new list. Since we have shut down this list, no
new members will join this list and in a short while,
the moderators will begin rejecting all messages sent
to this list. As of now, the message are simply being
forwarded which will not happen.

Also, a lot of confusion is being created between
the posts and where it should be replied to. The
archives may still be kept open later.

Thank you very much for your cooperation in this
matter. We regert the inconvenience very much.

To join the new list either:

1. Send a blank mail to ***@yahoogroups.com and
you'll receive instructions on how to join.

join.

Yours sincerely,
Archis

E-mail: ***@yahoo.com