Cnfirmation: PLUG meeting for March 2006 is scheduled on "Saturday March 4, 2006, 4 pm
sudhanwa Jogalekar
2006-03-01 18:56:45 UTC

PLUG meeting for March 2006 is scheduled on "Saturday March 4, 2006, 4
pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor (room no. may change depending on the no of participants)
Time 4 pm

Agenda:
Not yet decided. You may suggest topics and/or speakers

People can still collect CDs at the time of the meeting.

Henceforth, we will not be responsible for the CDs if anyone who has
booked the CDs earlier and not collected them yet.

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting.

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.

Thanks and regards.

-Sudhanwa

Yahoo! Groups Links

bcslug-***@yahoogroups.com