Offline recap of GNUnify2006 for those who missed it!!!
Abhijeet
2006-02-08 10:53:03 UTC
Please read the file named gnunifybsd.txt atleast those who missed
GNUnify2006 specially day 2.

Note :- After downloading, open it in kwrite, kate or kedit like editor
or in wordpad for windoz users.

People like Archis may find text repeatative but a single glance can
refresh their stuffs too.

Any suggestions and feedback are welcome.

File will be uploaded by ykchavan 2day. so please go through it.

I thank a lot to GOKHALE Sir without whome reaching in kernel mode
wouldn't be possible.

Thank you,

Abhijeet

r00t Is StAt3 0f Mind.

Yahoo! Groups Links

bcslug-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
yogesh
2006-02-08 18:22:10 UTC
Post by Abhijeet
Please read the file named gnunifybsd.txt atleast those who missed
GNUnify2006 specially day 2.
Abhijeet
his file is uploaded to bcslug files section.
get it from

---
yogesh chavan

Archis Gore
2006-02-09 02:41:44 UTC
Hey, no man. Even I couldn't attend. In fact, I was
waiting for someone to post a mail on that. I'm at
LinuxAsia so will read it when I get back.

--Archis

--- Abhijeet <***@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

<snip/>

Amit Karpe
2006-02-15 09:01:56 UTC
Post by Abhijeet
Please read the file named gnunifybsd.txt atleast those who missed
GNUnify2006 specially day 2.
Note :- After downloading, open it in kwrite, kate or kedit like editor
or in wordpad for windoz users.
People like Archis may find text repeatative but a single glance can
refresh their stuffs too.
Any suggestions and feedback are welcome.
File will be uploaded by ykchavan 2day. so please go through it.
I thank a lot to GOKHALE Sir without whome reaching in kernel mode
wouldn't be possible.
Our mailing list won't allow to attach a file so from now on wards use
file section -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bcslug/files/

For GNUnify2006 ->
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bcslug/files/gnunify2006/
Post by Abhijeet