Confarmation of BCS-MCS community Meeting on 27th Jan 2006 Evening
Amit Karpe
2006-01-26 20:38:21 UTC
Hi all ,
{ For those who don't know about this meeting , we can say our (BCS-MCS
communities ) Monthly meeting . This time we are happy to inform you that
Vijay Vasant Barve [ Founder of BCS-MCS community mailing list , which have
more than 1100 members . Works at FRLHT in Banglore . ] will be with us to
attend this meeting . }
As I already talk with Vijay about meeting place problem .
Vaishali Hotel is not good place where we can talk for longer time ( IMHO ) .
So I will talk with other people and let you know the exact place for
meeting .
Or even any one can suggest any Good place to meet .

In worst case we will meet at Vaishali Hotel at FC road .
But before 2:00 pm I will confirm you the meeting place .

Agenda remain same . You please add your points .
The agenda will be
1. Value Addition of the group
2. The grand Get together
3. Can we have regular meetings ?
4. Any other suggested items
( added points by me )
5. BCS-MCS IT placement guidance

Date : 27th Jan 2006
Time : 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm ( may be it may go longer )
Place : Where at least 15-20 people can seat and talk .
Option 1) Vaishali Hotel
Option 2) SP College
Option 3) FC College
Option 4) Garware College
Option 5) Space Institute / Ekbote Class
Volunteer for above option . Ask them and get permission .
Any college in City is fine .

Audience : Every one is welcome

I would like to *invite* people to take time to join us at meeting .
All you new and old friends/members of this community **PLEASE** be there .
One more thing come with some Digital Camera :-)

Contact me 9226745408 .

Thanks
--
Amit.

bcslug-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Archis Gore
2006-01-27 02:24:02 UTC
Any college in the city would be best because we all
have a homely warm feeling about colleges. Brings back
some good memories. I particularly think SP or
Fergusson would be a good place to meet since nobody
on campus cares much about what goes on. It's a
free-for-all kind of place. I could have a talk with
teachers at FC before 2:00pm and call you.

But better yet, if possible, the university campus is
quite large, undisturbed and spacious. We could meet
somewhere on univ campus. Perhaps the garden behind
main building. Actually lots of options here. The
beefed up security may be an issue but a minor one.

I'm posting this to other mailing lists also. Thanks.
I didn't know. It's a good thing that all BCS-MCS
people are coming together. This was necessary for a
long time.

Yours sincerely,
Archis

P.S. This mail is cross-posted.