Give me suggestion for "Meeting of CSLUG"
Amit Karpe
2006-03-13 07:19:54 UTC
Hi all ,
We announce that comming Saturday 18-03-06 we have Meeting at Alchemist .
( CSLUG -> Computer Science Linux User Group . )
[Topic or agenda is not yet decided .]

Our last saturday meeting was a Great Success .
Many of them was "Newbeis" so we cover newbies topics .
Like C programming/debuging on GNU/Linux .
( In details we cover GCC,GDB,Kate,Kbdg,etc .
For kernel programming we cover Walk Through of Kernel Source Code
Documentation .Bcoz many of CSLugies are newbies and unaware "What is
Kernel ?" . )

So which topic we should cover for next meeting ?
Give me suggestion .

What should for newbies and what should for experts ?
Any one want to talk on any topic ?
Any one want to suggest any Agenda ?
Please let us know .

Thanks.

Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 am
Date: 18-03-06
Place: Alchemist
1196/B , Ghole Road,Sruti Chambers ,
Near Tukaram Paduka Chowk , Pune - 411005 .
Contact number -: Amit Karpe 9226745408.

Thanks
--
Amit.

bcslug-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Navtej Singh
2006-03-14 06:01:22 UTC
I think you guyz can start of with Device drivers and eventually move on to
full fledge kernel-source level discussions, alternative implementtaions,
*BSD kernels etc etc

If you know the kernel, you will open up plenty of opps for yourself in the
industry and OSS world, being in colleges gives you plenty of time and
resources as of now, make best of use of it, if you are seriously
considering this area.

//N

Kapil D. Pendse
2006-03-14 18:30:20 UTC
Post by Navtej Singh
I think you guyz can start of with Device drivers and eventually move on to
full fledge kernel-source level discussions, alternative implementtaions,
*BSD kernels etc etc
If you know the  kernel, you will open up plenty of opps for yourself in
the industry and OSS world, being in colleges gives you plenty of time and
resources as of now, make best of use of it, if you are seriously
considering this area.
//N
If device driver development is going to be discussed, I'm definitely in. I've
wanted to learn it since so long, but somehow never started! This will
definitely be a good opportunity.

-Kapil
--
"The Power to Imagine, is The Power to Create!"
-TTux