BSNL Broadband usage checking on firefox ?
mangesh mangesh
2006-01-26 17:36:31 UTC
I have BSNL Broadband . And firefox does not support dataone account usage then do I have to again log on again in windows just for checking usage ?

Yahoo! Groups Links

bcslug-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
swap.kamble
2006-01-27 05:03:10 UTC
Post by mangesh mangesh
Hi,
I have BSNL Broadband . And firefox does not support
dataone account usage then do I have to again log on again in windows
just for checking usage ?

Hi,
Mangesh see in firefox accound usage site is not opening does
not mean firefox does not have that support , but for that you can use
Opera browser which is available on linux from which you can have
access to that site .

Vispute, Deepak K.
2006-01-27 06:05:54 UTC
Hello Mangesh,
You can try following firefox extension. I have not used it for
usage check but it should work.
http://ietab.mozdev.org/

With Best Regards,
Deepak