A request: keep group's archive open
Frederick Noronha
2006-03-02 20:39:37 UTC
May I request the owner of this group to kindly keep the archives open
to the public? This would help more people to get to know about
GNU/Linux. It would also be more in keeping with the free and open
spirit of sharing knowledge. Above all, it would enable all interested
to read the group via RSS (Real Simple Syndication). Kindly visit
http://feeds.goa-india.org/ to see an example of how this could help--FN

Yahoo! Groups Links

bcslug-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Sriram N
2006-03-03 05:23:54 UTC
Post by Frederick Noronha
May I request the owner of this group to kindly keep the archives open
to the public? This would help more people to get to know about
GNU/Linux. It would also be more in keeping with the free and open
spirit of sharing knowledge. Above all, it would enable all interested
to read the group via RSS (Real Simple Syndication). Kindly visit
http://feeds.goa-india.org/ to see an example of how this could help--FN
Ack. We'll definitely keep the archives open ! I think we'll investigate the
settings a bit, and see that all posts are responded to with a request that
people use the new mailing list.

Thanks for the RSS tip - we'll research it.
Post by Frederick Noronha
Yahoo! Groups Links
http://mail.yahoo.com